At Towards90 we are a content marketing agency – preaching and practicing the philosophy of organic brand reach to our partnered businesses for effective long term growth and brand equity through the process.
It’s all about organic practices – Content marketing, Content creation, Strategy, Optimization & Automations. We won’t accept posts outside these topics.
We’re building a community and we want your voice. Bloggers with expertise can contribute original articles that add value to our niche.
Who can write for us?
- Content marketers
- Creators & Interaction Specialists
- Marketing Consultants
- Niche Subject matter Experts
- Industry Veterans
- Focussed Agency Owners
Let me give you some of the tips and guidelines that you can consider to ensure your post gets accepted and published
The content must be detailed, unique and high quality. It need to be at least 1200+ words with no fluff.
- Write evergreen content instead of time-bound or out-dated topics. Respect your audience and write like prize-winning authors.
- It should focus on a single keyword and discuss extensively only on that specific topic without being broad across all areas. It will help also in ranking and reach of your post.
- Open up the post with a set of captivating & connecting intro sentences that can hook the readers to read further. The intro should contain the main keyword followed by a few bullet points.
- There should be clear structure in the content. Use shorter and scannable sentences not more than 3 lines
- Use proper headings (H1, H2, and H3) and subheadings. Break it into points and lists so that the reader can understand easily. Try to make it inspiring.
- End every post with a call-to-action.
- You are a person writing for other people. So, use a fresh, approachable friendly voice. Write as if talking with a friend. Say I, we, you. Try to be casual, yet helpful.
- Avoid or explain buzzwords.
- People have written blog posts on almost every topic out there, so instead of regurgitating the same old information, link out to the sites that have already covered it.
- Use simpler alternatives for complex terms and words, so that it can serve readers of all levels of intellect.
- Write for existing businesses out there with a content marketing solution for their real-time issues.
- We respect an Individual’s original contributions. If so your idea is derived from someone’s work feel free to give them proper credit inside the article. This includes images that you use inside the post.
- Appropriate use of relevant images and videos speaks a lot in conveying the message. You can use copyright-free images from sources like Pixabay, Fotolia, Flickr, etc. You can create and send your videos or can attach them from YouTube (Without any self-branding).
- Feel free to include images, charts, graphs, and the like—but only if they help convey a point.
- Offer clear arguments. Not just the tips or tricks. Provide proper facts & cite sources where appropriate
- For explaining concepts and tutorials you can use drawings, handwritten notes, etc.
- External links would be evaluated & allowed only to relevant high-quality resources and adds value to the readers
- Don’t include keyword links and any kind of promotional content in your article. We’ll remove it.
Types of Content We Publish:
Tutorials, Deep Opinions, Ultimate Guides, Industry Experiences, Emerging Trends, Case Studies, Interviews
What we Won’t Publish:
We Won’t publish press releases. Substandard works like Spin, plagiarism, spam links, grammar mistakes, and those which don’t meet the guidelines will be rejected and the content will not be published.
- One backlink will be given either to the author’s website, twitter handle, or his/her blog.
- It would be contextually relevant inside the content of your article to a relevant page/post. It should be relevant to the subject at hand and does not point to your main URL, a product landing page, or content that is behind a lead generator.
- The post should have a meta description with a clear mention of the long tail keyword used.
- Include a short bio of 25 words, along with your LinkedIn and Twitter contact info, if available.
- Amidst working on our client’s projects, We publish twice a week. We might take a week or 2 to review & approve the post. The publishing date will be notified. You will receive an email once the content is published. If in case of rejection, you’ll surely get a reason.
- If you haven’t heard back within 15 days, chances are good that it hasn’t been accepted. So that you can publish it to other blogs.
Add the phrase “T90 Tribe’s Voice Collaborator” in your email subject line while sending the final post
Send the post in word format with images attached. Send us the final content to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any time someone comments on a post you write, it’s always better to nurture it by responding to the comment.
It doesn’t matter if it’s just a simple reply, As long as the commentator feels there is someone behind, who can respond or help.
For regular Publishing:
- To publish and manage your content regularly you must become an approved contributor.
- Upon approval, qualified contributors will be given a contributor badge with access to the content. With that, you can update, edit, and improvise your guest post as a contributor.
- Upon publishing regular quality content, you may join us as a paid contributor.
We encourage valuable insights and views that can’t easily be found elsewhere
If you have an idea that you think would come out as an excellent article and have no experience writing, just pitch the idea with details. We can come out with the outline and explore it.
- Promotion: The content will be promoted across all our social channels at various intervals to maximize its potential, to improve your brand
- Author bio: We pull your headshot from Gravatar through your email. Make sure you upload it there.
Your author picture will be shown everywhere and your post will be promoted on our social media platform.
- We retain the copyright ownership to the content and it should not be republished elsewhere. You can share the content from Towards90. This helps us to deal with any Copyright related issues.
- We don’t pay for Guest contributions, nor we charge. As it’s a mutual value for both.
- We reserve the right to use, edit, and modify the headline or body of the content.
- There should not be any links inside the content.
We are interested in forging long term collaborations with our guest writers. You can also join our team of writers in our Marketplace
Our Guidelines are only intended to streamline our guest posting process without affecting your creativity. Close adherence to it will most likely be published
We Appreciate & Thank your interest for guest posting on towards90.com