How Do I Contact LinkedIn Support For Help?
Contacting LinkedIn support directly is not easy as is the case of most big companies, nowadays. However, the company provides some methods to get in touch with their support team.
If you are looking for ways to contact LinkedIn support, here are some of the best modes to contact them.
Table of Contents
Best way to contact LinkedIn customer service
There are many ways to contact the LinkedIn support team:
- LinkedIn help center
- Social media pages
- Forums on quora and Reddit
The best way to contact them is through their help center. The help center has answers to most of the frequently asked questions.
You can also reach out to their team and raise a support ticket or chat with their representative if you are a premium member.
Can I contact Linkedin support on the Phone? What are LinkedIn contact numbers?
Linkedin does not share any customer support phone numbers. So there is no way to contact LinkedIn on the phone.
Do not believe the websites that promise to provide the number for a fee, as these numbers are fake.
LinkedIn help center warns that they have no affiliation with other websites to share their phone number. The only way to contact them is through their help center.
Can I contact LinkedIn support through email?
You cannot contact LinkedIn support directly through email as they do not share any email from their support team.
However, if you submit your case to their help center, you will receive an email confirming your ticket receipt. Always communicate with Linkedin support from the email address registered with the platform.
How to contact the LinkedIn support team through the help center
The best and fastest way to contact LinkedIn support is through the help center.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to contact LinkedIn support through the help center on their homepage.
- Log in to your LinkedIn account
- Click on the word “Me” below your profile picture in the top right-hand corner.
- A drop-down menu will appear.
- Select “Help” from the menu
- Another menu will appear. Click on the “open Help in a new tab” option.
- A new LinkedIn help page will open on your screen.
- Type your query in the search bar at the top of the page. You can also browse through the “LinkedIn shortcuts” and “recommended topics” sections to find answers to your problem.
- If you cannot find the solution for your query in the Linkedin help center, you can click on any of the topics to land on the articles page. At the bottom of this page, you will find a “contact us” tab. Click on this tab to go to their contact us page.
- On this page, again you will see several tutorials to solve some common problems of Linkedin users. If you still cannot find the appropriate solution for your problem, click on the “create a support ticket” tab at the bottom of the page.
- Once your ticket is created, you will receive an automated email from Linkedin with the receipt of the ticket and further instructions.
How to contact Linkedin on Chat
If you are a premium user, LinkedIn provides the option to contact their support executives directly through chat.
You can find the link to chat at the bottom of the page on “LinkedIn help forum”. An indicator will tell you whether there is a representative online or not.
If there is a Linkedin representative online, you can simply type in the query or problem in the chat and get an instant answer. LinkedIn chat support is online from 9 a.m to 5 p.m EST, Monday to Friday.
How to contact Linkedin support on Social media
Most users share that social media pages are the quickest way to get a response from LinkedIn support. You can follow them on their social media pages on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Message them directly on social media or share a post and tag them to get a quick response from the support team.
LinkedIn on Twitter
You can follow the LinkedIn page on Twitter. Tag them and post your problem or query to get an instant reply from the team.
LinkedIn on Instagram
Follow LinkedIn on Instagram to get links to their latest resources and blogs. You can also message them through Instagram.
Linkedin on Facebook
Linkedin also has a page on Facebook. You can follow the page and contact them directly through Facebook.
How to contact LinkedIn support on forums
Another quick way to get answers to your problems is to contact Linkedin on forums like quora and Reddit.
There are many forums that help users solve their issues with their LinkedIn accounts. When you post a query in these problems, you will get an answer from the following sources:
- An experienced user
- A moderator
- Linkedin customer support team
How to contact LinkedIn without an account
As we have already discussed, LinkedIn does not have a customer care phone number or an email id.
You have to use their Homepage and log in to your account to access the help center or raise a LinkedIn support ticket.
Social media pages are the best way to contact LinkedIn support if you do not have an account.
Follow them on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. Send a direct message with your question through the social media pages or post your query and tag them.
LinkedIn is a social networking tool for professionals and businesses. You can use the platform to search for jobs, recruit employees, publish articles and market yourself or your business.
Linkedin offers various packages in free and premium tiers. You can customize the package to suit your needs and budget.
Linkedin offers good customer support, but it is difficult to contact them directly. There is no phone number or email to get in touch with the LinkedIn support team.
You have to use their website to access the help center or create a LinkedIn support ticket.
Other ways to contact them are through social media and forums.